I love this picture because it is the norm for our house right now... the couch cushions are on the floor scattered about in some kind of game or pretend play, Maryn has her eyes closed (it's impossible to get her picture with her eyes open anymore!), and there's a big pile of clean laundry sitting in the family room waiting to be folded! That's our life and I LOVE it!
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Life At Our House...
I love this picture because it is the norm for our house right now... the couch cushions are on the floor scattered about in some kind of game or pretend play, Maryn has her eyes closed (it's impossible to get her picture with her eyes open anymore!), and there's a big pile of clean laundry sitting in the family room waiting to be folded! That's our life and I LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment