Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Bear

Maya has been an absolute pickle lately about letting us change her clothes or her diaper. She screams and screams and SCREAMS and SCREAMS and tries to do everything in her power to get away from us! It seriously sounds like we're torturing her. We're not sure what spurred this on, but it has not been a pleasant stage. Well after one of those fine fits one afternoon, I gave up and let her roam the house without pants on since I was tired of fighting with her. She quickly figured out that her knees didn't feel so good crawling on the wood or tile floors so she figured out a new way to crawl! Josh has been calling her Little Bear ever since :)


The pictures were taken after I finally got her pants on, but the new crawling style continued. This is a first for our family... We've never had a child that crawled like this before :) I think it might be a step towards walking because she is also starting to stand by herself a lot more lately and she walks with help. Maybe it's just her way of prepping for walking??


No comments: