It was brought to my attention yesterday that we apparently made a huge oversight when making our wedding guest list nine years ago. Here's the conversation that lead me to believe this...
Maryn: "Mommy I think we should go to your wedding"
Me: "My wedding? I already had my wedding."
Maryn (in complete shock): "You did?!"
Me: "Yeah. Mommy married Daddy a long time ago. That was my wedding."
Maryn (in complete seriousness and with a tinge of hurt in her voice): "Why didn't you invite me?! I wanted to go!"
I then tried to explain to Maryn that Mommy and Daddy got married long before she was born and I even got out some pictures to show her. It didn't make her feel any better though. She was still hurt that she was left out. She really wanted to come to my wedding! Since she couldn't be at our actual wedding, I told her that maybe sometime she could watch our wedding video. She was so excited and asked numerous times yesterday for me to get it out. Guess what I get to do today?!
Tuesday, November 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment