She's as tall as some three year olds and has as little hair as most 6 months old, yet my baby Maya is going to be two in just a little over a month. Where oh where has the time gone. She is getting so big and is doing new big girls things everyday! She has been learning her colors for awhile now. She does very well if I ask her to point to "blue" out of a row of colors, but if I hold up a color and just ask her what it is, her accuracy isn't as great. She has also, much to my surprise, starting learning her letters. I have a little alphabet flip chart that I used to teach Makenna and Maryn as well and I think the thing is magical. All of my kids could identify their letters at amazingly young ages, but Maya is beating them all by doing it at 22 months. She is starting to get that two year old defiance and "no" and "mine" are definitely some of her favorite words. She has a mind of her own and tries to push the limits. Looks like she's going to fit into our family just fine :)
My little fairy eating a snack.

This would be the mischievous side of her coming out. This fairy thinks she can fly :)

Bedtime books with Daddy and her absolute favorite teddy.

Ever since 20 months old Maya has taken a strong interest in the potty. She was very close to be trained and my surgery kind of derailed things a little bit. We'll get back on track after Mommy is feeling better.

She loves her big sister Nenny! Her day isn't complete unless she gets her "hug" and "kiss" from her big sisters.
No comments:
Post a Comment