As I just posted in the blog all about Maya at 2 1/2, she is quite the talker. I have been meaning to post about all the funny, cute little things she says or has said in the past few months. Some of them probably don't seem funny to anyone other than me and Josh, but this is a good way for us to trigger memories of her and all her cuteness :)
We went through the typical 2 year old "why" stage only hers was a little more pressing.... every question was "Why Mom? Why?" "Why Dad? Why?" One why was never good enough.
I apparently have some road rage issues. I noticed whenever I brake suddenly or make a sudden movement with the car I have a little voice from the back seat that says "C'mon dude!" She took the words right out of my mouth... at least it wasn't worse than that, right?!
She started responding to us with "I'm serious!" and "You're Amazing!" and "I'm proud of you mommy!" on a regular basis. Again, all things she hears me say to her everyday. But you just have to grin when a 2 year old tells you that she's proud of you for going to the bathroom :)
We also hear "Whatcha doin?" quite frequently.
But probably my favorite... every time Josh comes home at night and says "hi" to her she immediately responds with "good!". She had heard conversation after conversation of "hi. hi. how are you? good." and she just decided to cut to the chase and get rid of a few steps. Now any time anyone says "hi" to her she just responds with "good" :)
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment