I was behind on EVERYTHING for Easter this year. I think we dyed eggs 2 days before. Goodies were purchased on Saturday night at 9:00. Never really planned a big meal for the day. Ugh. BUT, we still had a wonderful day celebrating the true meaning for the holiday... the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Here are some pictures of us coloring Easter eggs this year. I absolutely despise the egg kits with dye. Dye gets everywhere and it stains. And if the eggs don't dry properly the dye gets all over everything when you hide them. So this year I found a splendid idea on Pinterest... when the eggs are still slightly warm from boiling them, take crayons (washable) and draw on them. The wax melts onto the crayon and makes very vibrant designs. The girls loved it and had a lot of fun! I think we found a new Budke tradition!
Friday, May 11, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment