Friday, April 4, 2008

SPAGHETTI

Our girls seriously love spaghetti. It is always a hoot to watch Maryn just devour her plate of spaghetti. Tonight Maryn had three servings and Makenna had two! They just didn't want to stop! Maryn was acting like she couldn't shovel it in fast enough! I probably should make it more than I do based on how much they love it, but maybe it'd lose it's appeal if I served it too much. Actually maybe Maryn would actually start gaining more weight if I made it more often. Hmmmm??? Point to ponder. I wonder how much spaghetti Josh and I could tolerate :)

Nobody would've believed the mess Maryn made if I wouldn't have taken pictures...



Yes, it was smeared on her belly and her arms as well. I thought I was being smart by removing her top but I should've taken it a step further and removed her pants as well. We'll be lucky if those pants are ever a color other than spaghetti sauce red again :)


Yes she is using two hands to shovel it in!


Makenna asked if I would take her picture as well. Not quite as messy. At least she didn't require a bath!


No comments: