Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Like Mother, Like Daughter

I recently inherited all of my "stuff" from my parent's house. Lots of papers, projects, pictures and memorabilia of my younger years. I've slowly been digging through it all and found this baby picture of me in a project that I did in high school. I could hardly believe it! I sat the picture on the counter and didn't say anything and sure enough it tripped Josh up for just a second. He thought for a split second that it was Maryn but didn't figure I would put her in a dress like this (pretty 80's!). The resemblance between me and Maryn at this age is unbelievable! The hair texture and color is the same (hard to believe since my hair is so dark now!), same big dark eyes (different shape though), same nose, same face shape and similar mouth. Maryn was blessed with thicker lips and a dimple though :)

Like mother, like daughter....

Me at 12 months old



Maryn at 12 months old

No comments: