Friday, January 23, 2009

36 Weeks 2 Days

My doctor told me at my appointment on Monday that if I go into labor from this point on, they won't stop me! Ahhhh! That is just crazy! Granted both of our girls came within 2 days of their due date so I'm sure this won't happen, but it still kind of lit a fire under me! So much to do before she gets here!

I am continuing to feel the 8th month pains of pregnancy. I think I wrote about them all in my last blog so I won't go into that again. As far as changes, we did find out a few weeks ago at one of my appointments that I was anemic. Anemia is common amongst pregnant women but my levels were a little on the concerning side, especially given the fact that I have a very iron-rich diet. The anemia was causing my extreme exhaustion and breathlessness which makes me feel a little better that I now have an explanation (I thought it was all in my head or else I was a wimp!). Anyway, now I'm on an iron supplement that seems to be working.








Proof of no linea nigra and an outie belly button at 36 weeks!

No comments: