Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Post Christmas Fun

The girls and I enjoyed having Daddy home from work for 5 days over the New Years holiday. He had time off over Christmas as well, but due to all the travel and craziness it didn't really seem like "time off." We spent 5 days at New Years just relaxing at home having fun together as a family. We were productive on some house projects as well, but for the most part we just slept in, played with our new toys and hung out together . The girls LOVED having Daddy here and I smiled every morning when they would get all giddy when they realized Daddy wasn't going to work again. They love their Daddy time :)


One of Maryn's favorite Christmas toys... funny thing is that it was actually Makenna's gift. She can spend an unbelievable amount of time focused on this toy and not notice anything going on around her. I think this was one of Josh's favorites as well :)


Another shot of the Marble Race Deluxe and Maryn deep in concentration


Makenna perched on top of Maryn's new slide.


One of the magnificent forts that Daddy built during his time off. The girls thought this was awesome! I think the girls are going to be bored at home with me now that Daddy has gone back to work.


I stuck my camera inside their fort (my belly's too big to fit through the door) and this is the picture I got!

No comments: