Monday, October 12, 2009

Maya's Crawling!

It's so hard to believe, but yesterday (7 1/2 months) our baby officially started crawling! She's been up on all fours for weeks now and scooting in various forms, but she finally got the hang of moving arms and legs at the same time. She was slow at it yesterday but then today she just took off! She made it all the way across the living room in one try to get a toy from me this morning! She also learned how to wave (the whole arm wave!) about a week and a half ago. The waves are few and far between, but once you get her startd she won't stop! Baby Maya you're getting so big!


Not fully realizing her crawling capabilities, yesterday I left her in the living room alone for a few minutes while I ran upstairs. I came back down and couldn't find her. Finally I hear some baby noises and low and behold... little Maya had made her way over to the laundry basket and managed to tip it over on top of herself! It looks like she's in baby jail!!! And of course like any good mom would do, I ran to get my camera before I let her out (don't worry, she wasn't upset about it!)!


Peekaboo Maya!


Free at last and ready to crawl some more!

No comments: