Friday, February 19, 2010

Sleeping Beauties - Part 2

Maryn is so hit or miss with naps. She seriously didn't fall asleep during her quiet time once during the entire month following Christmas. But then this past week she took a nap four afternoons in a row!!! Go figure! She's back to finding interesting places to take her nap...


This is what I saw when I peeked in on her during her afternoon quiet time. This is NOT what her room looked like when I put her down for a nap. If you know me, my house does not look like this. She apparently was so busy "re-creating" her room that she tuckered herself out and decided to rest right there in her trundle drawer. And let's not forget that she opened the blinds and it was bright and sunny in her room!!


She emptied all three of her book baskets, emptied her clothing from her drawers, took the leftover diapers/pull-ups out of the closet and scattered those around the room, overturned the Dora couch, and pulled out the trundle drawer from underneath the bed. WOW is all I have to say.


Doesn't look comfortable to me, but whatever works!


Beautiful Maryn...


If I've learned anything from being a mom, it's to go with the flow. I just covered her up with a blanket and let her snooze away :)


And this is where I found her during quiet time the next day. Looks like she fell asleep in the middle of reading. And yes, I actually do dress my kids. She took the liberty to put her jammies back on during her nap time!


I love this little girl!

No comments: