This is the night she got her hair cut. It was kind of flat from being wet, but you get the idea!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Maryn's Hair Cut
Maryn hates having her hair done or having anything in her hair. Every day (typically numerous times each day) I put some kind of ponytail or barrette in her hair which, much to my dismay, she ALWAYS pulls out. Thus leaving her hair a frazzled mess most days. It has taken a long time to grow Maryn's hair out since it grows so slowly, but I was just sick of it looking so messy. This all finally lead to the big hair cut. Maryn has had her hair trimmed before, but like I said, her hair grows at a snail's pace so I've never had to cut much off before. This time we took off probably 2 inches or more. I had a hard time doing it but I am thrilled with the end result. It is absolutely ADORABLE and totally fits her personality! Plus it does exactly what I wanted and stays nice all day long. Thank goodness! Josh has always said it and I guess he's right - "I think Maryn's our short-haired child!" And a cute one at that! :)

This is the night she got her hair cut. It was kind of flat from being wet, but you get the idea!
This is the night she got her hair cut. It was kind of flat from being wet, but you get the idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment