Sunday, June 5, 2011

Makenna's Two Front Teeth

This past week Makenna lost her fifth tooth. She is now missing her two front teeth :) It is so cute! But the permanent ones are coming in fast and furious... you can already see white permanent tooth on both sides! I told her she doesn't get to sing "All I Want For Christmas..." because she's not really toothless! This tooth has been loose for quite some time. Finally on Thursday it was just hanging on by a string. Well I'm a wimp and couldn't bring myself to pull it so she just went in the bathroom and did it herself! This is the third tooth she has pulled herself (the other two at school) and of course Daddy pulled the other two.



Here's a good shot where you can see some of the permanent tooth starting to come in.


No comments: