Thursday, July 7, 2011

Summer Fun

I need to start learning how to shop better for summer attire for the kids... one swimsuit for every day of the week and just a handful of outfits. Seriously... my kids wear their swimsuits for a good majority of most days. I wish I had the total innocence and lack of self awareness that I could just parade around in my swimsuit when it's hot out! The joy of being a kid!


Makenna and Maryn with Ana one hot summer afternoon (they were taking a break in the shade on the front porch). I might as well consider Ana and her brother our 4th and 5th children as much as they are at our house.


Two peas in a pod - Ana and Makenna. These two are some of the best of friends I've ever seen. The NEVER fight or even disagree. They could spend hours upon hours together and never get sick of each other. They enjoy doing the exact same things and do a great job of sharing and compromising. AND neither of them complains when one of the little siblings tags along... how awesome is that?!


And as Makenna says "Maryn is my best at home friend!" :)


Makenna is blessed to have found such a dear sweet friend in Ana. I can't wait to watch their friendship grow.

No comments: