Friday, October 28, 2011
Maya's Bike
In all fairness, I need to include a blog about Maya's bike accomplishments as well :) We have been trying to encourage Maya on her little bike all summer and she has taken little to no interest in it. A few weeks ago we were playing outside and Maya asked for her bike. I got it out for her and put her on it (thinking she would sit there like she usually does until I push her from behind). The next time I looked up she was cruising down the driveway and turning on to the sidewalk! I couldn't believe it! She was riding her bike on her own! I mentioned it to Josh later and he said he had the exact same experience with her a few weeks prior to that. Looks like her "Lil Maya" bike is finally going to get some use :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment