Friday, December 30, 2011

Church Christmas Program

This year was the first and only year that all three girls will participate in the church Christmas program together. Makenna will be too big next year :( It was fun seeing little Miss Maya as an angel. She played the role perfectly. All three girls did a terrific job. We had a hard time seeing Maya as she was kind of hidden in the back row, but she was easier to spot for the last song when all the kids sang together.


My angel (with her very sad looking chapped lip)


Maya singing


Makenna's turn on stage


Maryn singing


Trying to get a glimpse of Maya Gracie from the back row. She did a great job on stage for a 2 year old!


Makenna and Maya singing the final song together. Maryn somehow got separated from them going up to the stage and she was on the other side and I couldn't get any pictures of her. But we do have pictures of our friends Landon and Owen who were standing in front of the girls!








My bashful angel Maya


My girls all dressed up for Christmas! I know I'm biased but I think they are the three prettiest things I've ever laid eyes on. I love them so much!

No comments: