Thursday, December 29, 2011

Flashback!

My parents were cleaning house and decided to share all of my stuff with me that I had been keeping at their house. In one of the boxes I found my prom dress from junior year. Oh boy. I don't know what possessed me to do this, but I just had to try it on. It made my day that it still fit 16 years and three children later! Woohoo! The girls thought I was a princess with the dress and Maya called it the snake dress (all the sequins go in a long S pattern). The girls had so many questions... where was I going? Could they where the dress? What did Daddy wear? What do you mean you didn't go with Daddy to the prom? ;) That was a fun one to try and explain.


Outside of the fact that the dress is forest green (which totally screams 1990s!), it actually isn't too bad of a style.


My attempt at posing - HA!


No comments: