I'm sure by this point everyone knows my reason for neglecting this blog!!! We had twins on August 16, 2012! I have every intent about going back and blogging about it, but it will take time, time that I don't have at this moment. I have hundreds of pictures and no time to edit or write about them :( But I was in the mood to blog so I thought I'd at least get started. Not in chorological order, but that's okay :)
All About Lynlee - 3 Months Old
Nicknames: Lynnie, Lynnie Lou, Lynners
Weight & Length: At her 2 month appointment she was 10 lb 10 oz (29%) and 22 3/4 inches long (60%)
Hair: At a few weeks old she lost all of her hair and very little has grown back in. The light dusting of hair that she does have looks to be very light in color. I'm guessing that at this rate she's going to be a little baldy like Maya :)
Favorite food: She gets breastmilk and formula. My milk supply hasn't been able to keep up with twins so supplementing with formula was required. Luckily she switches back and forth very easily.
Favorite toys: Sophie the giraffe, the play mat (she bats at the toys), having anyone talk to her and interact with her
Bedtime: anywhere from 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wake-up time: typically any time between 6:00 and 8:00 am; she typically only gets up once at night to eat and goes right back to sleep in her crib
Naps: She is not in a nap routine yet, but most definitely needs a nap within a hour or two of waking up in the morning. She can only handle about 2 hour awake periods at this point in time so she naps accordingly for the rest of the day. Sometimes the naps are long (2-3 hours) and some times they are just cat naps.
Latest Accomplishment: Rolling over... she started rolling over from her tummy to her back when she was just 11 weeks old. Moving her body... she now kicks so much that if I lay her down in her crib one direction I can come back in to find her facing 90 degrees to how I left her!
Likes: sleeping in a swaddle, having people talk to her and smile at her, baths, laying on the changing pad
Dislikes: getting put in her car seat, pacifiers, if her shirt is moist from spitting up, dirty diapers
What gets said about Lynlee most often: what big, beautiful eyes she has; that she looks just like Makenna
All About Cambell - 3 Months Old
Nicknames: Cammers, Cam, Tank
Weight & Length: At his 2 month appointment he weighed 12 lb 3 oz (45%) and was 23 1/4 inches long (58%).
Hair: Just like his twin sister, Cambell lost most of his hair at a few weeks old. It is growing back blonde and fuzzy on top :)
Favorite food: He gets both breastmilk and formula (since I don't make enough milk for two babies), but he LOVES to nurse. I actually have a lot of mommy guilt about not being able to exclusively nurse him since he loves it so much.
Favorite toys: Sophie the giraffe, the swing, having anyone talk to him and interact with him
Bedtime: anywhere from 7:00 - 8:00 pm
Wake-up time: typically any time between 6:00 and 8:00 am, but he still gets up twice a night to eat :(
Naps: He naps very similar to his sister. Still sporadic and all over the place, but they definitely can't stay awake longer than 2 hours without getting grumpy. His favorite place to sleep is in his swing.
Latest Accomplishment: Lifting his head/chest off the ground during tummy time
Likes: his swing, sleeping in a swaddle, walks in the stroller, nursing, being rocked to sleep, sometimes a pacifier, watching his twin sister, hanging out in just a diaper
Dislikes: being hungry
What gets said about Cambell most often: what a solid, big boy he is; that he looks just like Josh; how strong he is
Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment