Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 2008

The girls enjoyed Easter. We did dinner with Budkes on Saturday and the girls enjoyed every minute of playing with their cousins (especially Makenna!). They had a fun egg hunt and Makenna followed Josie around like a shadow. Sunday the girls woke up to their baskets from the Easter bunny and Makenna could hardly believe that the Easter bunny found our Easter eggs in our refrigerator at home and brought them to Cedar Falls! We enjoyed Easter lunch and lots of playing at my parents house and then headed back home. We're all pretty wiped out and not actually feeling the best now. Maryn had diarrhea and now Josh and I have upset stomachs. I was chalking it up to eating too much junk but I think we might have found another bug. Yuck. On to the cute pictures of the girls on Easter :)


Makenna waiting in the kitchen on Easter morning. I made them wait in the kitchen until Daddy woke up so they wouldn't see their baskets and find all the eggs before he was downstairs.


Maryn was more interested in watching the egg hunt than actually participating :)


The girls checking out their new books on Easter morning.


The girls and their Easter baskets from the Easter bunny. They each got a pair of sunglasses, a mini stuffed animal, a jump rope and candy.


Makenna and her new Hello Kitty sunglasses...


Maryn and her new Dora sunglasses...


My breathtaking beauties on Easter morning. I found matching dresses in both their sizes and I just couldn't resist :) They looked absolutely adorable.


Makenna Easter 2008


Maryn Easter 2008

No comments: