Friday, June 6, 2008

Pigman Pictures

My very sweet mother surprised me this week by putting all of our triathlon pictures on a CD and mailing them to me. And thanks to my dad for taking all of the pictures! It has been fun to look through all of them! Here is our race day in pictures....

Josh coming in on the bike (white jersey). He's too fast... all you usually see is his backside as he goes by :)


Josh going out on the run and waving to the girls!


Once again, Josh is too fast for pictures...


The girls being so good at the "Piggy" race


Me coming in on the bike (pink jersey)


Me going out on the run and waving to the girls


Another of me going out on the run (I'm a lot slower than Josh so it's easier to get more pictures of me :)


Only 3 more miles to go!!!


Josh after the race!!


The girls with a very sweaty Daddy waiting for Mommy to come in on the run


Yeah!! I'm almost done!!! I think I actually said that out loud!


"I'm not gonna walk, I'm not gonna walk!"


Me and the girls after the race (note the girls were less than interested in getting their pictures taken)


Josh sharing his water with Maryn


Our TRI family :)


We did it!!!


Training and competing in this triathlon has been an amazing experience and I couldn't have done it without everyone's support. I have been overwhelmed by all the support Josh and I have received both before and after the race. Countless emails, phone calls, cards, and people stopping by the house to wish us luck and to find out how the race went afterwards. We sincerely appreciate each and every one of you!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! All your months of preparation has paid off:) So glad to hear it when well and was enjoyable for you guys!! Now you will be an addict! I love the last 2 pics of you and the team!!

Great work Katie you should be so proud!!

~~Carrie W~~