Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Grandma's 90th Birthday

A few weeks ago we celebrated my Grandma Boutott's 90th birthday. My mom and dad have been working hard to pull this off and I think they did a great job! All your months of planning paid off! We had a pretty good turn out... I believe we were only missing four people. It was fun to see everyone's kids! There were five kids (great grandkids) that were new additions to the group since the last time we got together!


The entire Boutott crew! Boy how we have grow over the years! I'm not going to list everyone by name because that would take too long... but Makenna's in the front row in pink, Maryn's in the second row in yellow, my mom, Josh (holding Maya), Jeanne and I are all kind of clumped together on the right side of the third row, JT is holding Eden in the far back (kind of center right) and my dad is on the left in the back.


Happy Birthday Gram!


Our immediate family at the party! Poor Eden was not too happy about having her picture taken (actually I think she wanted to play with the camera if I remember correctly...)

No comments: