Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Just In Case You Forgot My Name...



Just in case you forgot her name, Maya has this adorable hat she can wear :) She also has a matching onesie with her name on it. It was a very thoughtful gift from one of the insurance companies that Josh does a lot of business with.

And I am very excited to announce that MAYA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!! Whoo-Hoo!!! Yeah!!! I feel like a new woman! She fell asleep between 10:30/11:00 and I woke up in a panic this morning at 6:30 when I realized that I hadn't heard from her all night. I ran into her room and there she was still sleeping but making sucking noises in her sleep. She was getting hungry and was starting to wake herself up. I'm smart enough to realize it might be a one time thing for awhile, but I'll take it for now! Way to go Maya!

No comments: