Thursday, June 4, 2009

My Morning With Maryn

One morning this past week Makenna was at a friend's house and Maya took an extremely long morning nap so Maryn and I had some quality one-on-one time. I really cherish this time with my kids as it gets more difficult to find the time the more kids I have! We basically just hung out on the swingset in the back yard but we had a blast.


I LOVE this picture of Maryn! Maybe one of my all-time favorites...


And I just had to follow it up with this one - she's letting a little personality shine through :)


As always, puppy was on the scene!


We're not sure how, but Maryn learned to swing in a big kid swing over the winter. She just jumped on this spring and went to town with no help from me or Josh.


Another new talent....


I love the little wispy curls in the back.


Looking like she's up to something!


So proud of herself! I could just squeeze this little girl! She's so special to me!

No comments: