Maya wants so badly to be just like her big sisters. She wants to do what they do, play what they play, watch what they watch, eat what they eat, etc. Obviously this presents some challenges as she's just too young to do many of the things they do. One of the things she has taken to at a very early age is the computer. She sees the older girls take their turn on the computer and she wants so badly to do it herself! I can't tell you how many times I've found her up on the desk banging on the keyboard or playing with the mouse! Or else she'll stand beside the desk quietly and just try to watch and observe what the other two are doing. This was the scene at the computer one day this summer...
"Success! I'm on the chair!"

"I'm kind of feeling left out, but at least I'm still on the chair! Maryn usually pushes me off by now!"

"Let me just squeeze on in here..."

"Yes!! I may be the youngest, but I rule this house! I wonder how long this will last?!"
No comments:
Post a Comment