The girls are keeping us on our toes. Maryn just continues to get bigger and do more each day. Today I was getting her ready for her bath and put her in her crib quick and right as I was watching her she effortlessly pulled herself to a standing position! She was so proud of herself! She was beaming ear-to-ear (and so was mommy for that matter!). I was able to run and grab the camera to get a picture of her proud moment! :)
Maryn also got her 3rd tooth this past Monday! Now she has a big white toothy on top too!
Makenna continues to copy everything we say... the other day she patted me on the back and told me that I was being a good girl and recently she also likes to tell us that she's proud of us! All of these are of course comments that we direct towards her on a regular basis.
Pictures from Maryn's 1st Wagon Ride - She Loved It!
No comments:
Post a Comment