Happy 5 Year Anniversary Joshua! Where has the time gone? Five years ago today we pledged our lives to one another. I guess you could say that's when we made it official, because my heart was yours long before our wedding day ever arrived. We were two of the lucky ones... we met and fell in love when I was 17 and you were 18. Some would say we were young and foolish, but we know otherwise. We were blessed... not too many people get to spend that much of their life with their best friend. And now looking back we know why - God planned it that way for a reason. We needed each other at that point in our lives and being together during those times gave us a bond that is inseparable and a devotion to each other that is unshakable. You are the best husband, best father, best friend, best everything. You really and truly are my soul mate. We complete each other's sentences and know what the other person is going to say before they even open their mouth. Some days I think that we know each other better than we even know ourselves. God has blessed us abundantly and I thank Him for that. Thank you for all that you have given to me. Besides giving yourself to me, you have given me two of the greatest gifts I could have ever asked for - our two precious little girls. They have completed our family in a way that I can't even explain. They both bring an abundant amount of joy into this world and into our lives. Thank you for being such a great father and loving those girls so much.
So 5 years into our marriage and almost 11 years into our journey together, this is where God has brought us....
I couldn't have dreamed of anything better. Thank you sweetheart and Happy Anniversary! I love you with all of my heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment