A few new things in regards to the girls... Maryn just started drinking out of a sippy cup this morning. She kind of looked at me funny when I put it in front of her but then got the idea very quickly. Makenna is constantly making friends with everyone... unfriendly neighbors, random people at the grocery store, construction workers, you name it. She will yell at the person until they acknowledge her! Her new favorite saying is "I don't think so, I think." :)
Here are some fun pictures of the girls playing outside this weekend -
Hanging out with Daddy
"Hard to say no to me, isn't it?!"
"I think TrueNorth owes me some money for all this free advertising."
A brawl for duckie
Makenna won!
"I think my daddy needs some velcro shoes like mine!"
Trying to pose the girls for a picture together
No other picture has ever captured Makenna's personality quite so perfectly
No comments:
Post a Comment