I finally found snowpants in Maryn's size (hard to come by that small) and some boots that were small enough (granted they are still a size too big and not meant to be actual "snow" boots but we're making the best of it!). So after this last big storm Josh took both of the girls out in the snow! Maryn loved every second of it, even the few times she face planted in a pile of snow! She did not want to come in house! When Josh finally brought her inside she started stomping her feet and throwing a fit because she wanted to go back outside :) I guess she's just like her big sister... I'm sure they'll build an igloo together and live out there when they're older :)
All bundled up and ready to go!

Look at those smiles!

Daddy and Kenna trying to teach Maryn how to do snow angels... I don't think she was buying it!

I don't know if Josh really thought this would work or not, but this is a pretty amusing picture :)

Enjoying the sled with her big sister!

Trying to help MarBear walk in the snow. Put together stiff snowpants, a few layers of clothes, boots that are a size too big and crunchy snow and it makes it difficult for a little toddler to walk very well!

So who do you think likes this more - Josh or the girls?!

Enjoying themselves on the sled!

One of the many sledding mishaps :)
No comments:
Post a Comment