Thursday, January 17, 2008

Eden Gabrielle Thomas

Eden Gabrielle Thomas came into this world at 9:05 pm on Wednesday, January 16th! Mom and baby are both doing well after about an 18 hour labor and delivery! I called again this morning and they were both sleeping so I think that's a good sign! Congratulations Jeanne and JT! What a little blessing you have!

Eden's stats -
8 lbs 0 oz.
20 1/2 inches long

She had very good Apgar scores and has a full head of fuzzy brown hair (just like her mommy had when she was born!). And according to Grandma and Grandpa she's very alert, looks around a lot and is absolutely beautiful! :) I guess she really likes to suck (on anything according to her mommy!) and is already enjoying this eating thing quite a bit!

I can't wait to meet you baby Eden! I'm counting down the days until next Friday! Now it's my turn to be the baby hog in the family :)

Pictures coming soon!

No comments: