Thursday, February 21, 2008

Big Gray Truck

Much to Makenna's delight, we were able to get "Daddy's big gray truck" back this morning! She was so excited when we told her last night that it was ready that she thanked God for the big gray truck in her prayers :) She also told us this week that she couldn't feel better until we had the truck back!

So after almost 2 months of work on this truck, Josh and I are amazed at the outcome. When they pulled it around to the front of the auto body shop this morning I think my mouth dropped open. It looks exactly like the brand new Ford truck we drove off the lot just a little over 6 months ago. If you could've seen the truck right after the accident you wouldn't have thought this was possible. I was skeptical, that's for sure. You honestly can't even tell that it was in an accident (and trust me we scoured every square inch of that thing). And even better news, Josh said that it is driving perfectly! I was afraid it would have some odd tick or pull to one side or something and he said it was just fine. Thank goodness. If anyone is ever in need of some serious auto body work, I would highly recommend Quality Auto Rebuilders in Marion. Not only did they do great work, but they were very easy to work with. The owner personally showed the truck to us this morning to make sure that we were happy with it and more than once told us to bring it back if we have any problems at all. It seriously was great service at it's finest. Nice to have a good experience come out of a not-so-great situation.

I think Josh might have to take the girls for a joy ride in "Daddy's big gray truck" tonight! They can't wait!

No comments: