Saturday, June 13, 2009

Baby Sling

One of the best things we got when Maya was born was this Peanut Shell sling. All I had with the other two girls was a Baby Bjorn carrier (which I still use with Maya sometimes), but I can't live without my sling. She loves this thing and 85% of the time it will calm her down almost immediately when she's fussy. It's also a great place to lull her to sleep when she's having a hard time falling asleep or if I'm in the middle of doing something else and don't have time to go and rock her. I love wearing her and having her with me all the time. I only wish I would have discovered slings with my first two girls.


Baby Maya taking a snooze in her sling. I absolutely love how her little feet pop out at the end :) This has only started happening recently because she's getting too long to sleep in it like a newborn typically does. Pretty soon I'm not going to be able to use it with her in this position :(


My peaceful sleeping baby.


You can see in the background of the pictures that we are outside. This is a great way to be able to go outside with the other girls but still take care of Maya's needs.

1 comment:

Sarah Hansen said...

Slings are awesome. I had one with Miles and it was a lifesaver. Looks like they've gotten way more fashionable and lightweight since then though! Sarah