Today was Maryn's first day of preschool!!! Whoo-Hoo! We finally made it! She's been asking to go to preschool for probably close to a year now! That had to be a long wait for her! It was a long time for me to listen to "Can I go to preschool yet?"!!! She did so well. She's such a big girl and always has to clarify that Mommy and Maya aren't going with her into the preschool ;) As a matter of fact, when we went to open house she tried to jump out of the van and wave good-bye to me from the parking lot! This morning she was all ready to go. She found her nametag and backpack hook right away. I took her to the bathroom and then off she went! I had to grab her and make her give me a hug and kiss! No tears from this little one! She was ready for preschool! I peaked through the window and she was playing with a new little friend at the doll house. When she was dismissed she came running into my arms so excited! She loved it! As we were pulling away from the preschool she says "Thanks for letting me go to preschool Mommy!" Oh so sweet!
Going to preschool Open House last week... of course she had to wear her new Princess backpack :)

1st day of school breakfast! She had to settle for cereal and grapes because Mommy was out of eggs :(

Can she really be this big already?! So Beautiful!

The traditional sister picture... the one that gets left behind with mommy :)

You just gotta love her! She picked her outfit out all by herself! Fits her personality :)

Mommy and Maryn

Daddy and Maryn

The backpack picture! So proud of her new princess backpack.

She looks serious here but I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment