Friday, October 29, 2010

Maryn's Preschool Halloween Parade

Maryn had her preschool Halloween parade this past week! Oh how much excitement! Maryn has known for months now that she was going to be Cinderella for Halloween and never wavered for a minute. She is all princess, all the time!

Princess Cinderella! All ready for her ball!




She is all mine! I love her!


Here comes Maryn in the preschool parade! She's even waving like a princess!


Still waving!


Maryn getting lined up for the little Halloween program. STILL waving :)


Maryn with some of her friends... two of her best friends are Micah (the firefighter) and Odelia (spiderman on the far right). As a side note, one night when we were talking about Halloween and how Maryn was going to be Cinderella, she informed me "Micah is going to be my prince!" The funny thing is, he actually considered it for awhile (I'm friends with his mom). We settled for firefighter prince instead :)


"5 little pumpkins sitting on a gate..."


I think this was a song about a squirrel :)


Maryn's preschool class (complete with the cameras from the row in front of me)

No comments: