Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch - 2010

Saturday we made our annual trip to Kroul's pumpkin patch in Mount Vernon. Josh and I went back and forth about what to do this year... we were really crunched for time and making it all the way out to Mount Vernon between soccer games and nap time was going to be difficult. But when it came down to it, we're both sentimental saps and we couldn't break a family tradition six years in the making :)

Daddy and Maya leading the way through the corn maze


Maya and her Daddy


My three little explorers


Oh how I love these three!


This was suppose to be my picturesque photo of my three lovely angels sitting amongst the pumpkins... this is the best picture I have out of a dozen and yes the one in the middle is crying ;)


The annual "How Tall This Fall" picture! Our first picture with all three able to stand! Such big girls! Look at how they're holding hands :)


Maya "How Tall This Fall"


Maryn "How Tall This Fall"


Makenna "How Tall This Fall"


Daddy and his girls on top of the hay bales


Maryn on the hay bales


Makenna on the hay bales


Maya wondering why she can't run around on top of the hay bales like her big sisters.


Love it! Love it! Love it! I think they cut the holes at just the right heights for my kids!

No comments: