We drove back to our house on Christmas Eve, as has been the tradition for the past few years. It is so worth the craziness of Christmas Eve and all the traveling to be in our own home on Christmas morning. I love it! Makenna was the first one up on Christmas morning, then I let her wake up Maryn a little while later. We were all snuggled in Mom and Dad's bed waiting for baby Maya to wake up! The stinker picked Christmas morning of all mornings to sleep in! Daddy couldn't handle making the older two wait much longer so he finally got her up (It was approaching 8:00 if I remember correctly). Santa Claus was very good to the girls this year :) It was the year for outside toys... Makenna got a very big girl bike :), Maya got a 2 wheel bike and Maryn got a scooter!
Maryn's new scooter... it has red on it of course :)

Makenna's new bike

Maya on her new bike! She stayed in this position with a big goofy grin on her face for a long time! It took a lot of convincing to get her down to open other gifts!

Maya's new puppy (that has only been played with once I think)

Maryn's very cool new keyboard

Makenna getting excited over finding headbands in her stocking!

The girls loving the new water bottles they found in their stockings. And yes, I only have Maya's head in this picture because she was still perched on her bike for this picture :)
No comments:
Post a Comment