We are so proud of Makenna! On July 28th she completed her first triathlon! I know for a fact that Josh and I were more nervous for her than she was! When it was time to line up for the swim, she jetted for the line without even looking back. She did a great job on the entire thing! When she crossed the finish line one of the first things she said was "that was easy!" She's now planning to race the longer triathlon next year and Maryn wants to do it as well.... like father, like daughters :)
At home before she left for the race
Before the swim... I'm lacking pictures in pretty much every aspect of the race outside of the bike. I couldn't move fast enough from one part of the park the next ;)
My big girl Gracie ready to cheer for her big sister!
Josh and Maryn cheering her on through her first transition
Here she comes on her bike!
Maryn was so excited for her big sister!
Can you say personality?! :)
Finishing up on the bike! Look at that smile :)
IronKids 2012 Finisher! So proud of you Nenny Jo!
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment