Friday, June 18, 2010

The Family That Cuddles

As I was just looking through some random pictures I've taken lately, I realized that as a family we tend to constantly be cuddling. Even the girls will do this on their own. Take tonight... I went over to sit by Josh on the loveseat and all three girls immediately hopped up from where they were sitting and all tried to weasel their way onto one of our laps! We had to retreat to the couch for more room!


Makenna trying to watch TV... Maya seriously had planted her legs right over her face and Makenna wasn't making a peep about it. They were just sitting there still as could be when I found them. Of course Maya started to get up by the time I got the picture, but you get the point...


This picture was taken right after Daddy got home from Ironman 70.3 Kansas. The girls were so excited to see him... they sat in his lap for the longest time and told him everything about their weekend! When he got home they were sitting on the front porch (in their jammies with wet hair from their baths!) holding "Congrats" and "We're Proud of you Daddy!" signs!


A lazy summer day with Makenna reading to Maryn. I love the sweetness of this picture and the fact that they can do this together now that Makenna can read.


And yet another example of Maya having to snuggle with Nenny while she watches TV :) Maya could care less about what's on the TV, she's there for the snuggles!

No comments: