Friday, June 4, 2010

Jammies In The Water!

Sometimes do you just want to throw caution to the wind and let your kids (or yourself) do whatever you want? The pictures below say it all. Weekend morning = kids playing outside in their jammies, in the water!?!? Not a typical sight at the Budke household, but fun was had by all! I love that my husband has made me loosen up a bit and not be such a stick in the mud! This NEVER would have happened if I would have been home alone with the girls... but I'm so glad it did :) This is what memories are made of!


Makenna, Maryn and Maya playing at the water table in their jammies!












I know Maya's eyes are closed in this pic, but I love the goofy grin on her face!








And now we're starting to lose our wet clothes! Bring on the diaper baby! And I just have to say - Doesn't she look JUST LIKE JOSH in this picture!!!??? Oh my goodness! It's a baby Josh!


And the swimsuits and sprinkler come out!


LOVE IT!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

at least they all have on adorable jammies!!! that's the important part!