Sunday, June 20, 2010

I Smell Trouble



I smell trouble. And that trouble I'm referring to would be Miss Maya.

She is my obsessed with cotton balls, climbing on the kitchen table every chance she gets, food throwing, mess making, shove everything little thing she's not suppose to have into her mouth, wiggle out of every diaper change, kind of kid. She can be the sweetest, cuddliest, most loving baby one minute and turn around and try to pull your hair and smash your glasses the next minute. At the young age of 16 months she is NOT scared to double leg her sisters and take them on in a good wrestling match. She is definitely not intimidated by the fact that they are two to three times her size! And just after becoming fully mobile at 14 months, she learned to carry the step stool around with her so she could reach or climb onto whatever she wanted.

The good thing is that her mischievous nature is all in good fun. She thinks it's all a fun game. I've always heard that every family has to have one kid that gives mom and dad fits... why did our family get two?! But lest you think I'm complaining or would change these things about my daughters, absolutely not. These personality qualities will in the end result in strong, confident, independent, fearless, young women. I can't wait to see what God has planned for them. Now I just pray I can make it through their toddler years!

No comments: