The kids with their Easter baskets (L to R, Chase, Eden, Maya, Maryn, Makenna)

Our three girls

Maryn showing off her puppy from the Easter Bunny... her name is Muffy :) The night before Easter Maryn asked me in all seriousness "You're the Easter bunny, aren't you Mom?" I was like a deer in the headlights, I didn't know what to say! So she repeated "Are you the Easter bunny?" I finally responded with, "Who do you think the Easter bunny is?" She thought it over, giggled and said "I guess it could be Papa and Nana!" Should've known Maryn would figure this out WAY before her older sister even has a clue!

Baby Chase... look how big he's getting!!

The four Boutott granddaughters proudly displaying their Easter baskets.

Our colored Easter eggs and the note from the Easter bunny... the eggs were still slightly wet (despite being colored a week before Easter!) so the Easter bunny couldn't hide them :(
Makenna and Maryn showing off their eggs

Makenna's new headband... I showed her later the correct way to wear it

And the family picture that never works.... but I still try!

This is sure to be my mom and dad's new FAVORITE picture! Aren't they all the cutest?!

My three girls all dolled up for Easter church

Darling Maya

Sister hug!

Pictures of the awesome Easter egg hunt to come!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment