Maya and Maryn are blessed to have such a loving older sister. Makenna is going to be an excellent mommy someday.
Monday, April 25, 2011
Little Mommy
Makenna is a little mommy. She mothers her sisters... sometimes it's annoying, but 90% of the time it's very endearing. One day recently Maya was upset about something and just wanted to snuggle. Of course I was up to my elbows in something at that exact time and was unavailable for the next 2-3 minutes. I asked Makenna if she could soothe Maya until I could get there. My first look into the living room I found Maya completely on top of Makenna, just snuggled in laying on her (and Makenna not seeming to mind). I ran to get my camera and these are the sweet sister moments I captured...



Maya and Maryn are blessed to have such a loving older sister. Makenna is going to be an excellent mommy someday.
Maya and Maryn are blessed to have such a loving older sister. Makenna is going to be an excellent mommy someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment