I believe when I last posted, Maya had been potty trained for 2 weeks and was still consistently having one accident per day. Shortly after that, she stopped having accidents altogether and has since not had an awake accident in over 2 weeks!!!! She is even waking up most mornings dry!! I'm not sure when to go to underwear overnight (the other two girls insisted on it early on), but I'll just follow her lead. Most nights she's fine with wearing a diaper but still wants to put her underwear on top of her diaper :) She has had 1 or 2 accidents during her nap time, but has caught herself and woken up. She has even gotten up in the middle of the night to use the potty!
She's very particular about the bathroom and is partial to using mommy and daddy's potty. She asks for privacy a lot, but I've become a little leery of that after she got adventurous and fell off the potty a few times :( I think my favorite aspect of all of this is that one of her new favorite sayings is "I proud of you Mommy!" since she hears me say it to her all the time. It's even better when she says it to me right after she sees me go to the bathroom :) Gotta love kids!
Everyone is just amazed by her and can't believe how well she is doing at such a young age. Josh and I are amazed as well, but in all honesty it doesn't surprise us. You have to know her little personality to realize this is just the way she would do it. Maya - Mommy and Daddy thank you for making this so easy on us. :)
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment