Monday, April 18, 2011

Jammie Dress

Today the girls and I were at Kohl's and Maryn spotted a nightgown with matching doll nightgown that she just HAD to have. Since I had a 30% off coupon and she did need some new summer jammies, I decided to happily oblige her. She is beyond thrilled! You would have thought I bought her some huge toy she had been asking for for a year! She was telling everyone that crossed her path about her most recent acquisition :) She changed puppy into his new outfit in the van on the way home and changed her clothes into her new "Jammie Dress" (as she so lovingly calls it!) as soon as I let her after lunch! She took it off for her bath and then put it on immediately afterwards :) I think we have a new favorite outfit. Now if I can convince her that it's only suppose to be worn at bedtime!


Twins in their jammie dresses!


Sidenote: Look at all the bruises on her shins already and it's only mid-April!!! This may make for a long, accident prone summer.


Best friends forever! Josh and I were joking the other day that she's going to be devastated when her husband tells her she can't take puppy on her honeymoon :)

No comments: