Our family was able to enjoy Maryn's preschool spring program last week. She did so well! She knew all the words and actions! Mommy and Daddy were so proud of her! She looked so grown up on stage! This is her last official preschool activity because next year she's going to Alternative Kindergarten at Bowman Woods! And she can't wait... the first thing she asked after her last day of preschool was "do I get to go to AK today?" I can't believe it. My baby isn't in preschool anymore!! I know she's almost five, but I still think of her like a baby. I'm pretty sure my kids will be graduating from college and I'll still think of them as my babies :)
Maryn's big program night! She was so excited to wear her Easter dress! She actually asked me to curl her hair for the program! This is amazing coming from the kid who usually screams and hides when I try to comb her hair!

Showing off that precious dimple :)

Patiently waiting for the program to begin

Getting embarassed by mommy taking so many pictures in the front row :)

Maryn on stage with some of her preschool friends

Maryn and Odelia

Maryn with Mrs. Sodman and Mrs. Underwood. Maryn grew tremendously during her year of preschool. I can't even tell you how pleased I am with the progress she made this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment