Monday, May 16, 2011

She Has Piggies!

I have waited for this day for a LONG time... Maya finally has enough hair for pigtails!!!! Well, kind of. The tiny little baby kind on top of the head that a 12 month old usually has, but I'll take it! She looked so sweet I just had to take some pics :)

My first piggies!




From the back... I know this picture is blurry but you can kind of see all her wispy, messy curls in the back :)


She just melts my heart! Love you Maya!


Maryn had to get in on the hair fun! She wanted something "special" so I braided over the top of her head and swept it all into the back with a clip. She thought she was so gorgeous! She even slept with it all in at night so she could wear it to preschool the next day!


No comments: