I found the girls like this on the couch 10 seconds after walking in the door on Sunday night. Thankfully they are still really good about putting it away when we tell them to, otherwise I think the iPhone might accidentally get lost.
Monday, May 16, 2011
Oh How Times Have Changed...
Daddy recently got a new iPhone and passed along his old iPhone to the girls. When I was a kid I didn't even have a cordless landline phone! They absolutely love it! They only play games and music on it, but since we don't have any game systems in our house this is very cool!
I found the girls like this on the couch 10 seconds after walking in the door on Sunday night. Thankfully they are still really good about putting it away when we tell them to, otherwise I think the iPhone might accidentally get lost.

I found the girls like this on the couch 10 seconds after walking in the door on Sunday night. Thankfully they are still really good about putting it away when we tell them to, otherwise I think the iPhone might accidentally get lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment