Monday, May 30, 2011

Most Families Walk...

Ours runs. Most families with little kids like to go on walks after dinner... Pull out the stroller and go for a walk. Not our family. Our girls insist on going on runs. Just goes to show that modeling is everything. They see Josh and I exercising and running and this is in turn is what they chose to do with us. I'm so glad our girls enjoy exercising and that we have fun doing it together as a family! We have to be quite the sight out there :)

Daddy and his running partners! Makenna is a more frequent running partner, while Maryn has just started to ask since she sees big sister going along. Even Miss Maya refuses to ride in the wagon and insists on running now :)


Maya wanted in the picture. How typical... she's trying to take off a piece of her clothing.


Can't go on a run without one of Daddy's running hats or visors :) Makenna is an amazing runner for her age. We let her set the pace and decide when she's done... more often than not she will go two miles or more! I think we have a distance runner on our hands :) The best part of it all is that she talks non-stop the entire two miles... lots of good Mommy/Daddy and Makenna bonding time.


I love this picture!

No comments: