Thursday, August 30, 2007
Babies Babies Everywhere
Is it just me or is everyone seem to be pregnant right now? I know SO many people that are expecting - how fun! One in September, one in November, two in December, two in January, one in February and one in March! Does anyone else want to let me know that they have a bun in the oven so I can add them to my list!? And the crazy thing about the list is that 5 out of the 8 are my cousins!!! I guess everyone had the same plan :) And I know I haven't mentioned it thus far on my blog, but one of the most precious babies in the world will be born in January... Jeanne and JT's baby!!! I am so excited that they are expecting their first baby! Whoo-Hoo! Another baby to spoil! :) I can't wait to meet my newest niece/nephew and hold him/her in my arms!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment