This is just from one day of picking and we typically pick every other day if not everyday. And this picture is not counting the dozen tomatoes I already have sitting on my kitchen counter from the other day! Anyone want some tomatoes? Especially the romas... we're getting more of those than we know what to do with and we only have one roma plant!
I also thought I'd include a picture of some of my pretty flowers from this summer. These are some of the only flowers I have left... a lot of them took a hit with the rough storms we've had lately.
Our big summer project is completed. It took longer than we thought but the garage was finally complete at the beginning of July! We are very, very happy with the outcome and would recommend the framer/sider/roofer guy to anyone. The concrete company is a completely different story though. Now we need to work on all the landscaping that they messed up during the construction process.
The girls are good, minus Makenna having a little stomach bug this week. Poor child is scared to go to the bathroom now. Can't say I blame her after what she's been through the past few days. We're ramping up for the fall! Where did the time go? Makenna is starting school and Maryn will be turning one! Crazy! Maryn is doing more and more by the day and is definitely keeping us on our toes. No steps yet, but she is so close! She just walks around our house with her little push toy like it's no big deal but then the second we take it away from her she immediately squats to the floor :) When she's ready, she'll do it!
Here is Maryn sitting in the shade in the garage one HOT, HOT afternoon that all the kids insisted on playing outside. This is the only way that Maryn and I survive on those sultry afternoons. Can you tell that pup pup is her all-time favorite stuffed animal? She can't sleep without him and they somehow manage to snuggle together all night long :)
Makenna playing on the deck.
No comments:
Post a Comment